Horizon the sea love tale Horizon the sea love tale

LOL Translation.

What he says translates to this:
Oh come on, Titanic is a thing of the past. Now, I have a different story to tell you. Ok, ok, it also involves the ocean but (poor sentence, I understand what he said but it just doesn't make any sense in either language.) "certainly it'll have a sad like the Titanic." I'm sure you'll like it. I call it horizon.

Beleza cara, nao perca o seu talento.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Alan Wake <3

That light post scene is awesome, it's the typical Alan Wake moment where you're running as quickly as possible to a light post with the exact same red box on it. Awesome stuff, and great vocals.

redminus responds:

swissssshhhh yeah man. Also the new Alan Wake DLC is ridiculously hard

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

I liked it.

If you meant it for the audience to be totally confused then all the power to you, you did a good job. Not always is the story so clear at first, but it comes together throughout. If there are more episodes this can piece together quite nicely. Now if you didn't mean to leave the audience wtf'd then you need to work on plot. It's like one of those phycological thrillers/horrors movies.

:]

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Fun & Addictive, what else would you want?

This game was extremely fun and addictive. There were a few things about it that I disliked; Just about every enemy has a cheap spot, where you can stand next to it and hit it without it hitting you. Also the frame rate drops ridiculously when there is a ton of bullets in the screen. I enjoyed playing it, and I feel like you did a great job on the shop... with the upgrades and the choices. It can get extremely hard as well, but redoing a few levels is always an alternative for leveling up. I'm excited to see what you come up with next.

Cube Colossus Cube Colossus

Simply Amazing!

This game was well built, I enjoyed playing through it and even though I got stuck many times it was still hella fun trying to pass that one level that just wouldn't give in. I got all 5 ships, all my stats to 99 (armanent types, and ship attributes) and I beat everything I could... but I never got all the extra stuff unlocked. Lol I've played levels over and over again but nothing.. XP BUT other than my problems, this game is awesome.

Water Nymph Water Nymph

lol @ you

doofus ashley

AshleyAlyse responds:

Why you laugh at me? :p lol, thanks, Lucas!

Have a Drink Have a Drink

Mental Ray=<3

Hey man I was checking out the art portal when I saw your sword so I just had to check it out since I am a modeler myself. You've got some good skills but I think the overall quality of your work would increase if you were using mental ray, it's a great rendering program which gives beautiful refractions and reflections as well as great shadows. It's top-notch, and hey if you use maya it comes with it. I think these little extra details will add to the render with a lot more bang then you'd think. Regardless of what you could improve on I have to say that I like what you're doing and it looks good already.

Nanakisan responds:

Thanks for the suggestion but i must decline. Kerkythea actually out performs Mental Ray in terms of glass simulation and lighting. Mental Ray is designed for en user effects like glow and other neat things but Kerkythea is a Photo Realistic Renderer that uses light equations to simulate light to a state of near perfect physicality. also no offense but i have tried max and maya and was not impressed by them. the whole nurbs and boolean functions thing is ok but i hate having to repair the model later on. MR is a ok rendering program but it just doesn't meet my needs.

Cutman Cutman

:]

It's a pretty sweet design if I may say... but, his left hand is backwards. Now I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or it just went by un-noticed. 4/5 8/10

Iconock responds:

Oh fuck I just misplaced a body part of a robot? Dr. Light's gonna be pissed.